We’re not being snobby… promise! Quality brands make it through more than children. “Fast fashions” from stores like Target, although cute, shrink, pill and wear poorly. Plus when you can get a brand new shirt there for $4.00, there is no room left for resale.
With any type of clothing, fashions and trends change. We closely watch what does and doesn’t sell. From that we adjust our inventory to match what our shoppers needs are.
Children’s clothing is a highly regulated industry and for good reasons. They want to insure that all clothing meets strict guidelines for safety. Handmade items has no oversight. Fasteners could be poorly attached pose choking hazards, or perhaps fabrics used may be flammable.
Safety standards change often for children’s furniture, baby gear and toys. Example, drop side cribs. What was thought to be safe 5 years ago and are now illegal to sell. Even donations places can not accept because of the safety liability.
- For established consignees, appointments are no longer needed.
- Clothing, shoes, and small toys Utilize our Self Serve Drop and Run Program.
- PLEASE NOTE: 1-22 gallon (88 Quarts) can be dropped off at a time. Once your bin is sorted, you will receive an email letting you know its ready for pick up.
- To SAVE TIME, ask about our new DONATE bin program!
- Large Toys and Select Gear Utilize the toy ‘drop-in days’ (which are Mon. and Wed. from 10am – 12:30pm) or call the store directly to make other arrangements.
- Large furniture pieces Please call the store directly or email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always check website prior to coming in on “Drop In” days. Sometimes we have special events and not accepting large items that day.
You can access your online account login here.
- Cash Out – 40%
- Credit – 50%
- Items listed for $100+ that is clean and ready to go will receive 10% more. Items listed for $500+ receives 20% bonus.
Once and item has sold, Buttons and Bows holds the payment for 10 days. This reflects our 10 day return policy. As long as the item is not returned the money will go into your account after the 10 day hold is over.
No, with over 5000 consignors it would be impossible to contact everyone when their items sell.
No, but please feel free to call or stop in any time we are open! Any staff member can tell you how your account is doing and any staff can cut you a check for monies due.